At eGirl Power Junior Council Meetings, members of the Junior Council members develop leadership skills and take an active role to work on and discuss various projects and plan future eGirl Power events. After planning and work is often followed by good food!
The Junior Council met on June 14 to discuss and plan:
- • soon to be launched eGirl Power publication,
- • upcoming Boot Camp Workshops in August,
- • and Youth Summit in October.
The group enjoyed Shake Shack after the meeting.
Junior Council members (joined by some additional eGirl Power members) met on June 7 to prepare for their roles as eGirl Power representatives at the PIFA Awards Gala.
At this special event, eGirl Power representatives were responsible for the following:
- • interviewing guests
- • public speaking on stage to present and share about eGirl Power
- • helping with guest registration
- • passing out programs
The group ate at Pret a Manger while planning.